LUCENT DENIZCILIK VE DANISMANLIK HIZMETLERI ANONIM SIRKETI
Lucent is the first MLC certified company operating crewing services based in Turkey.
Lucent is operating as manning office for targeted principals expecting services of high quality.
In terms of services we provide shipowners with Turkish seafarers.
Our priorities in Quality Management and Improvement are to guide our seafarers regarding the education and certification in accordance with the international conventions.Lucent is Promoting Turkish seafarers worldwide and promoting Turkish maritime sector internationally to become a benchmark by taking advantage of the strategic position of our country.
Lucent is the first company which acquires these certificates in Turkish Maritime Sector.
Lucent has Certificate for Private Employment Office, in compliance with the requirements of the Turkish Labour Law, issued by Turkish Employment Organization.
T.C. TUZLA KAYMAKAMLIGI
T.C. Tuzla Kaymakamlığı, situated in Tuzla, Istanbul, Turkey, is a district governorship established in 1992 in accordance with the law no. 3806 of The Ministry of Inferior Affairs. T.C. Tuzla Kaymakamlığı is the main public authority which is responsible for governmental issues in the district and coordinates the all services of public institutions and organizations in Tuzla. Our organisation takes an active role in the economic, cultural, educational and social development of Tuzla.Tuzla District Governorship undertakes the following such prerogatives and activities in terms of economic, social and cultural inclusion of people into society:
- Establishing the membership standards of European Union in Tuzla, district of Istanbul in the process of pre-accession and after the accession of Turkey’s membership.
- Providing cooperation and communication among the people and institutions in Tuzla in order to adapt and implement the Acquis Communautaire of European Commission
- Strengthening and promoting equity and social inclusion of the people with disadvantaged backgrounds and fewer opportunities such as disability, educational difficulties, economic obstacles, cultural differences, health problems, social and geographical obstacles
- Fostering people’s sense of active European citizenship
- Integrating immigrants and refugees into social and economic life in Tuzla
- Facilitating the access to employment, entrepreneurship, education and training
- Enhancing formal and non-formal education on intercultural dialogue and solidarity
- Fostering equal opportunities for all, especially those at risk of exclusion
- Promoting cultural and artistic activities to encourage the expression of social commitment and of actively contributing to the quality of life.
- Disseminating the maritime culture in Tuzla which is the heart of maritime economy in Turkey
- Preserving environment and sea life in local area and in the world and taking action to protect the nature
- Encouraging the people to take part in voluntary activities and projects in local and international level and to participate in civil society actively. Inclusion of the people in the civil society, economic and cultural life independently of their age, race, religion, gender and level of education
- Promoting social, professional and personal development of people.
As Tuzla District Governorship, one of our prior objectives is to take part in the projects which meet the needs of Tuzla and contribute strategic development of Tuzla by developing unique projects and to benefit from available local and EU grants by observing the new developments in public administration and civil society and in the process of EU candidateship. One of our priorities is to place emphasis on the human resources training in order to develop effective and productive projects.
Within this framework, we have increased the number of the local and international projects aiming to facilitate the social integration, to promote entrepreneurial spirit, to assist people to get information, experiences and competences, to enhance the tolerance among people who have different cultural and social backgrounds, to eliminate the discrimination and to provide youngsters, adults with an opportunity in establishing their own policy.
It has been aimed to benefit from the grants and support programmes in cooperation with public institutions, organisations, local municipalities, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), private sector and citizens in Tuzla within the framework of EU programmes, Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA), Central Finance & Contracts Unit (CFCU) and Istanbul Development Agency.
Since Turkey became a programme country in EU programmes, our project team consists of the key staff who have taken an active role in project development, management and implementation. The staff at project department which is titled as “Tuzla District Governorship Project Development and Management Centre” carry on the tasks; informing about the EU programmes and EU opportunities, and dissemination of the project activities in cooperation with public and private institutions and non-governmental organizations. The project key staff also support and assist the people who want to prepare the projects for related call of proposals which meet needs of the people in Tuzla.
The key persons have expertise on project cycle management (PCM) and the seminars about the PCM, the former EU programmes (Lifelong Learning and Youth Programmes) and the new EU programme (Erasmus+) have been organized in the district in order to disseminate the project culture and project based thinking among the people in the region. They have a good organizational skills and a good command of communication and ICT skills.
Our project team have been working to increase the project diversity and to introduce the opportunities of the projects for the target groups coming from different cultural and social backgrounds.
Sea Teach S.L.
Sea Teach S.L. is a Limited Company registered and based in Mallorca, Spain. The company has operated within the marine sector as a Sea School providing Vocational Training since 1999.The School is recognised by the Royal Yachting Association (RYA). The RYA is the UK’s national organisation authorised by the British government to issue certificates for professionals operating marine vessels up to 24 meters in the ‘Small Commercial Vessel’ Sector (SCV).
The Sea School offers a wide range of both vocational training courses and adult learning courses to students from many different EU Countries and whose ages range from 18 years upwards. The school is authorised to examine and award certification to its students after successful completion of the course. In more recent years Sea Teach has developed online teaching material, software and a platform to present a range of RYA courses.
TURK LOYDU UYGUNLUK DEGERLENDIRME HIZMETLERI A.S.
Currently, Türk Loydu maintains its services within the frame of its accreditations and authorizations with international recognition and provides ship classification, certification of management systems, product and personnel, conformity assessment and third party controlling services in a wide range of fields in marine and industrial sectors.
UNIVERSITATEA MARITIMA DIN CONSTANTA
The executive leadership of the University is ensured by the Rector, assisted by three vice-rectors, a general administration manager and by the secretariat general. The supreme decision forum is the University Senate, formed by 28 members (teaching staff and representatives of the students), which meets in periodic sessions and through permanent commissions for decision making.
The Administrative Council of the University ensures the operative administration of the institution; the decisions of the Administrative Council are enforceable for the departments, faculties, research institutes and services.
Danmar Computers LLC